For Sale in South Broken Arrow
Reduced to $213,900!!!
This house is in the secluded Richland Park Addition and has been meticulously maintained. Richland Park is a small neighborhood with only one entrance making the street quiet and safe. All amenities are near including shopping, dining, banking, highways, schools, Indian Springs Country Club, and even a nature reserve. This house was built in 1994.
The house is priced lower than any other house in the neighborhood right now – this house will not last long. Realtors are welcome but this low price does not leave much room for commission so the Realtor should bring a generous offer.
- 2719 Sq Ft (per courthouse records)
- Two story STEEL framing
- Large corner lot (see map image below) with mature trees. This is one of the largest lots in Richland Park.
- New 30-year roof in 2008
- New carpet
- New insulated garage door
- Four bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms / 2 car garage
- Dual zoned heating and air
- Large formal dining room
- Spacious nook off kitchen
- LARGE game room
- Lots of storage including two spacious floored attics
- Wood floors
- Lawn sprinkler
- Storage building in backyard
- Beautiful lawn and landscaping
To request a showing call Joey at 918-289-1373 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is my parents house.